I am not so good at updating often! It's been over a month, and every time I tell myself, well, i'll do better next time, and then I just don't have the time! Ugh! Oh well, I am terribly sorry, but I'm sure you all understand!
SO...my Miss Midgie Rae would have been four years old today. To those who have no clue who that is, she was my chihuahua, that I had for 10 months, and put down 2 days before she turned a year old because she had something severely wrong neurologically. We never figured out what happened to her (I have an idea, but can't prove it) but it was so sad. She is dearly missed. Part of me wonders if her loss was natures way of preparing me for losing the twins, weird, I know, but to me, it's how I think. She was my baby, went with me everywhere, and I understand it was only for 10 months, but that was all the time she needed to bury herself deeply into my heart.
Other then that...Liam is a great little boy, busy, and a troublemaker, but I love every moment (Ok, almost every moment, he does know how to push my buttons.) Kae is home for summer vacation,so we'll see what she actually accomplishes...not expecting more then making a royal mess out of her room...which better not happen because we are planning on switching rooms with her brother (who's room still has all my stuff in it, so it would be better termed as MY room because he doesn't even go in it!) so she can paint the walls....so, it better stay clean once she moves into it.
I know I am randomly rambling right now, but hey, that's how it is sometimes...you ramble a bit before your stroke of genius right?
Mostly I am getting excited and waiting on another text from my friend Binks. She's having her baby at the moment, and I can't wait! She is such a great, strong and deserving woman, she is incredible. So I am anxiously awaiting the text that says Baby Val has arrived!
On another note, today is ALSO Pete's birthday, and he is currently IMing me telling me how old *I* am...pfft! He says we should go to bingo...I like bingo! Maybe I am old. Oh well. Happy Birthday Pete!
We have had a couple TAPS worthy events in the house the last couple weeks. First we were all sitting and eating dinner, and our answering machine started telling us we had one old message. Uhm, no one touched it. Then a few nights ago, it was about 930 at night, we were watching TV and the phone started ringing, turns out it was Kae's cell phone, which was on the counter in the kitchen, and no one had touched it. Then yesterday, I was counting to 10, and the chair I was sitting in shook, to the point I actually stopped and was looking for the source thinking a dog or cat bumped the chair., and last night Kae's light in her tent was on (although she may have done that one on accident.) So, I wonder...weird weird stuff lately! I have started following the TAPS team on twitter..so maybe at some point we'll call them.
So that's that...Iiri world is boring right at this moment, even more because I would rather be taking a nap, but I don't want to disturb the Lil Man.
I wonder how long it'll be before I blog again?!?! Anyone wanna place bets?
3 comments:
I reckon 23rd December 2012 ;)
You old fart :)
hugs!
Petey x
Hmm I am going to guess now that your following some blogs that are busy it will spark you to blog more often. So I am going to say a month.
I am going to be optimistic and say 9 days...
Post a Comment