Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Appreciated?

Who me? No, I'm not, well, not by some people who SHOULD anyway. I don't know WTF is up with that, very irritating. VERY. It makes me wanna say what's the point? I am done doing stuff for them, they know who they are. I really wish things were different, and that I felt differently, but alas, I don't, and things are what they are. Stupid it all is, all because I stood up for MY family, right. I am NOT the cause, I know this, he knows this even SHE knows this. It will all come out in the wash;).

Anyway, now I'm 30! Jeff's EX WIFE wished me a happy birthday, but NONE of his family (well, his sister in law did, but I'm not worried about her, she's working hard with intermittant internet!) See my previous paragraph.

Oh well, it is what it is.

I am a mother of four, with two with me, and two watching over me...

Fuck Heather.

1 comment:

mandy_moo said...

LOL. :) I was going to ask if it's the same ol' same ol' problems, until I read your very last sentence and then I knew. LOL!