Monday, October 6, 2008

Sooo my brain!

My brain doesn't seem to bne attached these days. I guess I can chalk it up to the fact that most of it's power is being directed at this adorable little Guy names Liam, or his older sister Kae (who came home with a HUGE bruise onher chin this weekend, thank goodness her school pics were last week!)

This morning, after sleeping in (Thank you Jeff!) I realized as soon as I walked into the kitchen that Kae's candle order was due...today! Then I thought, well, we don't do a whole lot, so maybe she doesn't have any orders to worry about (I was going to order a candle or 3, but since I forgot, was thinking, "ok, no worries".) Seems her father placed an order, Urgh! So now I at least had to run her candle order to school....

I called Jeff,a nd asked him if he just so happened to leave money or a check that I could write out for the order, and no, of course not...So...I brainstormed. (A rather painful thing to do with a 5 month old letting me know in his certain way that he's hungry!)

Ultimately, I got his pears into him (Liam that is) got to TWO seperate banks, ran to the post office (Where Mom also placed an order) and got the oreder to the school all by 12! Phew!

So yeah. I guess I should have gotten up this morning, but I'm not gonna argue with sleeping in these days, I'll run after I get up for a few extra moments of shut eye!

No comments: